- System with neural architecture
- Self-building intelligence
- Without central equipment
- Up to 9000 NeuroUnit® components
- No "single point of failure"
Intercom system without a server.
- The basis of the NeuroKom® technology is the orientation towards artificial, neural networks.
- The NeuroKom® IP technology completely dispenses with central components.
- The intelligence of the system increases with the number of units in the network, the NeuroUnit® components.
- NeuroUnit® components are intelligent network participants that can implement all the capabilities of the NeuroKom® principle even in the smallest combination (2 units).
- A total of up to 9000 NeuroUnit® units can currently work together in a network, each of which can take on different tasks and deal with the respective location.
All known options from the field of intercom solutions, but also telecommunications and network solutions, are available in terms of performance features.
NeuroKom® IP eliminates the media break between telecommunication, intercom and network technology. This means that far more flexible solutions are possible than in the past.
It is particularly important to have a simple and clearly structured administration option and interface for everyone. NeuroKom® IP combines these requirements with the security requirements of the network administrators and reduces the effort for system training to an absolute minimum.
|Communication protocols:||NKKPF, SIP, IAX2, H 323|
|Audio transmission codecs:||G 711, G722, PCM 16, PCM 32, PCM 48|
|Voice transmission rates:|
Speech: 3.4 kHz
Speech: 7 kHz
Full-Audio: 8 kHz (opt.)
Full-Audio: 16 kHz (opt.)
Full-Audio: 24 kHz (opt.)
|Management protocols:||SNMP, OPC, NKMP|
|Audio output power:||0,8 Watt - 40 Watt, depending on configuration|
|Operating voltage:||PoE, PoE+ and 48 VDC external|
|System extension:||up to 9,000 NeuroUnit® components|